STORE POLICIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. RETURNING AN ITEM: Please call in your return so that we may process it quickly for you.
DEFECTIVE RETURNS: Products that are defective are returnable for replacement or refund of the product only. The customer must pay shipping charges to return the product. Spider Performance will pay for the shipping costs of the warranty replacement product. Spider Performance Automotive will replace the product if it is defective or refund the cost of the product only.
FOR ALL OTHER RETURNS: No returns allowed after 30 days from invoice date. A restocking fee of 8% of the order total will be deducted from your total refund. No refunds on shipping. The customer must pay all shipping charges. (NOTE: Some select products on our website, due to their nature, are listed on their web page as non refundable, non returnable. Those products are therefore not returnable.)
Please keep all boxes, parts, instructions, warranty cards, and such until you have checked your order for fit and damage and until the item has been successfully installed. THE RETURNED PRODUCT MUST BE IN RESALEABLE CONDITION, with it's original box intact with all parts and instructions, warranty cards, and such included. A product may not be returned if it has been installed, or if it is dirty, damaged, painted, modified in any way or in a condition where the parts can not be resold as a new item.
2. BACKORDERS: We make every effort to have all products available for quick delivery, but on occasion an item may be backordered. If there is a backorder on a product, we will contact the customer by email to tell the customer of the backorder situation and provide service options at that time.
3. IF YOU HAVE A PRODUCT DAMAGED IN SHIPPING, please call us so that we can take care of it quickly for you. Be sure to keep your boxes and all related items for UPS inspection.
4. WARRANTIES: Our products carry the manufacturers warranties. All warranties are offered by the manufacture only and covers only what the manufacture offers in their warranties. Warranties do not cover products that have been damaged by the customer or the installer, or any other party, or by improper installation. Labor charges or inconvenience charges of any kind what so ever are not allowed and there is no refund or compensation allowed for them.
5. LEGALITY OF PRODUCTS: Some of our products are designed for show car use or off road racing use only and are not street legal. Spider Performance Automotive is not responsible in any way what so ever for the Federal, State or local legality of products. It is up to the customer to know the Federal, State or local motor vehicle laws.
6. SPIDER PERFORMANCE AUTOMOTIVE is not responsible in any way what so ever for incorrectly installed products or products that are not used in the correct, intended manner. Correct installation and use of the product is the sole responsibility of the customer. It is up to the customer and the product installer to check the product for suitability to the application before attempting installation.
7. Spider Performance Automotive's liability for losses or damage arising out of any cause what so ever is limited to refund of the purchase price (no shipping refunds allowed) or replacement of the ordered product. Spider Performance Automotive will not be held liable for any consequential or incidental damage of any kind what so ever. Spider Performance Automotive will not be liable for any illegal use of any product, in any way, what so ever.
8. While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of information, pricing and applications contained in this website, Spider Performance Automotive cannot guarantee complete accuracy and is not held responsible for any inaccuracy of any kind. Prices and photography are subject to change at any time.